2010 project!

Filed under: by: "Her.AhQuinFoToZ."

Numero Uno project for 2010 is to launch my new IDEAS! I'm going to let it out in tidbits, because I'm hoping that I'll be able to pull it off! The suspense is absolutely amazing and I can't wait to show you all. Hopefully my new outlook on photography won't scare anyone away! There's so much to do and so little time to do them! The game is hard because there are so many AWESOME photogs out there willing to sink their teeth into your work and make theirs better... but this time I'm taking it back "OLD SCHOOL"  and working my way back to the "MODERN WORLD!" A series if you will, of my perspective on "Life" through my eyes! Birth, Death, 'happyness,' everything. That's my main project I HOPE to launch throughout 2010, and I hope you all will love the outcome! 

0 comments: