Another Hidden Talent!

Filed under: by: "Her.AhQuinFoToZ."


This hat is for UTE FANS! The funny thing is, My husband Massey did the "U" on the
earflaps that I made for him! Sorry Y fans... I don't make beenies for the
PANTIES down south! lol... just kidding... I just charge more! lol...


This is my CROWN KAP! The "Ganja freaks" Love them!!!


The baby reggae earflaps I made for my nephew Hyrum!

So the boss upstairs has just blessed me with so many talents that I just have to share them with blogspot! I learned how to make beenies from my mom last year...(Thanks Mom!!!) and I just sort took it to the next step... I've sold many to friends and family... I'm not thinking of going BIG any time soon. These are really old pictures and I need to take pictures of my newer stuff, but since my little side kick is down that won't be happening until my husband feels like surprising me! HINT HINT! lol... but I make a lot of stuff! Here's some of my beenie caps that I have done for people! Thinking of naming my business after my little cousin who just recently passed away. I have to get better first... don't want to disgrace his name.

1 comments:

On December 10, 2009 at 9:40 PM , Anonymous said...

As you already know, I know y'all are so talented!! like seriously! you are great with photography and now I've discovered your other hidden talent :) keep them coming sis!!