Teachers!

Filed under: by: "Her.AhQuinFoToZ."

I just posted a blog a couple of hours ago, but this one I MUST post! Going to do another 2 people! This time people I have learned and "hopefully will learn" from.




The first one is my older brother Alvin AhQuin, he started the hype with Blogspot and AHQUIN FOTOZ! His style is one of a kind and he is way talented with the Graphics portion of editing. I think that if you ask him something about Cars, he'll tell you "i don't know" lol... but when it comes to laying stuff down on the computer... THE DOC knows! :) I loved this picture that he took on a workshop with his friend Maka. Who would've know that his little side kick would lead him to UPGRADING and starting a business! Keep up the great work Doc! I love you brother! Thank you for everything!



The other person is my cousin's wife. Her name is Marianna AhQuin. She is totally the multi-talented mom that I strive to be one day! :) She models (that's her in the picture!) her own stuff, she edits, and is the photog! While taking care of her son, and picking up after her husband, she stays up and edits! :) I wish she could do my close ups when I start to drop all my "Happy Weight!"  lol... but for now I just wanted to shout out her photography skills, and for the modeling agencies out there, "i'm her manager! lol..." just kidding! Good job sis! Keep rockin dem AhQuin skills! :)

1 comments:

On December 12, 2009 at 11:05 PM , The Ah Quins said...

Sis this is my third attempt to write a comment :) THANK YOU!! Mahalo Nui Loa for shining that spotlight on me. I really appreciate it, you, and your blog! Seriously, this is the first time anyone's done that for me, so thank you :) Don't worry, when I'm up in Utah next time, I'll for sure call you so I can do your photos!! and you can do mines :) Much luv sis!!