Bright lights!

Filed under: by: "Her.AhQuinFoToZ."



Yesterday was an interesting FRIDAY! You see, it was my first time on the WENDOVER "FUN BUS" tour. I went with my husband, My sister Trisha and her husband Oj, my 2 brothers Denzel and Bruce and my cousin Peni! The way to Wendover was way fun and Massey won TWICE in Bingo! (No luck with the penny slots though lol...) We ate at the Buffet, then played a little and then watched a band play live! They were good! I get bored really fast though so it was good that I looked up and seen all the bright lights! Even though I took pictures with the phone, they actually didn't come out too bad... I know that if I had my camera they would've been a lot better, but the moment was priceless and now I have memories embedded into my brain for a lifetime! Any time that I have to spend time with family is better than Materialistic things! My brother Bruce won $100 dollars from the penny slots and then went back to $25...lol...but he had so much fun winning, and it was good to see him enjoy himself! My cousin Peni won $50 bucks from the penny machines too! I just kept going down... He he... It was a sign after I lost my $5 dollars...so I stopped! lol... I took a picture of the machine I played on and I added $5 dollars to the other money people lost! But I had so much fun and I would do it again! :) EXCEPT for the ride home on the bus... SNOW and BIG BUSES with 52 passengers...Don't mixx! :) Thanks again guys!

1 comments:

On December 12, 2009 at 10:58 PM , The Ah Quins said...

OMG luv the lights and the effects going on girl!! You are so talented! Man now I wanna go to Wendover!